Thursday, October 2, 2008

lol

Yesterday,yenteng msn told me that she can come my house(boring at home)haha...So 12.30pm yenteng's came my house and brought her hamster too..so cute~ After kacau she hamster,we play games,msn chatting and chitz chatz for a while.And 3.10pm had a lunch together with suet ling,munteng,yenteng,sister,tiong king and ritchie till 4pm something...After that my sister go pandan mewah shell and wanna feed petrol,but already habis...==" how bad?!!And we go taman seraya shell,lebih baik got petrol la...^^ how luck?!!hahaha...After feed petrol about 4.30pm;suet ling,mun teng and yenteng back my home staid,online and chitz chatz a while.Around 6.15pm yenteng's back home already,suet ling online;munteng,sis,mom and me watching television (hong kong funny show) till 8pm..wuishehh...8.30pm my sis fetch munteng and suet ling back home,afterthat my sis fetch me and my mom go ampang had a dinner,10.20pm habis makan and back home.

= thats all =
= lee choo =
= nitez =

No comments: