Thursday, November 27, 2008

K!ds are Qu!ck...It's funny!Lmaozz

Teacher : Maria,go to the map and find North America...
Maria : Here it is.
Teacher : Correct.Now class,who discovered America?
Class : Maria.


Teacher : YenTeng,why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
YenTeng : You told me to do without using tables.


Teacher : Cherry Ng,how do you spell 'crocodile'?
Cherry Ng : K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
Teacher : No,that's wrong.
Cherry Ng : Maybe it is wrong,but you asked me how i spell it.


Teacher : Ashley,what is the chemical formula for water?
Ashley : H I J K L M N O
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Ashley : Yesterday you say it's H to O...(H20)


Teacher : Debbie,name one important thing we have today we didn't have ten years ago.
Debbie : ME!


Teacher : Kim Ng,why do you always get so dirty?
Kim Ng : I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.


Teacher :Iris,give me a sentence starting with "I"
Iris : I is...
Teacher : No,Iris...Always say,"I am."
Iris : All right..."I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."


Teacher : George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree,but also admitted it.Now SuetLing,do you know why his father didn't punish him?
SuetLing : Because George still had the axe in his hand.


Teacher : Now MunTeng,tell me frankly,do you say prayer before eating?
MunTeng : No,I don't have to,my Mom is a good cook.


Teacher : Jenny,your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's.Did you copy his?
Jenny : No.It's the same dog.


Teacher : Wing,what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Wing : A teacher.


= FUNNY?!?!Sure...lol =
= Lee Choo =

No comments: