Saturday, December 20, 2008

From Jesus With Love

My love is patient and understanding in the world of intolerance.
My love is tender and kind when people are callous or indifferent.
My love bring clarity of mind to those who are confused,rest to the weary, help to the helpless,and renewed strength to those who feel they can't go on.
My love brings peace in the midst of life's storms.
My love can heal broken bodies.
It can even soothe and mend broken hearts.
My love melts away tension,worry,and strain.
My love gives faith and courage in place of fear,hope in place of despair.
My love is light and drives away the darkness.
My love will descend to any depth to save, go to any length to rescue.
My love know no stopping place.
There is no problem that My love can't overcome.
My love is My special gift to you.
It has always been there for you.
Won't you take it now?


= Lee Choo =
= Good Night =

No comments: