Friday, June 12, 2009

TEEHEE~

Hey!Me again xD Today nothing So Special lar..Just my Gang came my house,we chit-chat and play together on the last day of Holiday xD Yesterday around 11am Mun Teng,Suet Ling and Iris came my house..Chit-chat together..Walk around..Sit around..hahaha..Thn 4/5pm Iris went back luuu..Mun Teng and Suet Ling got lazy to walk back home xD Decided to stay over night at my house =D 3 of us together talk and share..hehe =X Thn this morning,my mom call me to wake both of them up and together breakfast at "dim sum" 1,but is too sleepy lar..Thn,slept back..xD 8am something,1 phone rang...3 of us wake at the same time..but we slept back too..haha..how funny..TEEHEE~ My mom prepared porridge for us =) 2pm Iris came again..hahaha..we together makan porridge,chat a..sleep a..blabla.. =D We spend a lot time together,grateful time =)


Forever Best Friends



= Lee Choo=
= Night night =

No comments: