Monday, December 13, 2010

Jogoya and Pavilion

I'm here to update my bloggie again. Was very busy last week and now at least i got some times to update blog and I'm still alive lar =) Mmm..Last thursday went Jogoya lunch with my mom and sister.A lot people,we waited for 2 hours long only get to go in.lol Thought Peitze,Daniel and Ah hong join me for the second round but while they on their way and Jogoya make an announcement said, they're going to close for 30mins for cleaning up and to Dinner time.So they decided not to eat at jogoya but the other restaurant in pavilion. So after everything,we went Pavilion.=)


Waited for 2 hours long...


















They had their lunch at Emperor Q in pavilion.

Pei Tze

Ah Hong

Me and Daniel

After lunch we went Snowflakes.

I saw Magic Pops!Haha =D
tagged : Samantha Chang,Michael Loo,Tan Lee Choo

Me and Peitze

No comments: