Thursday, January 27, 2011

School Life.

 
Oh, it's my school.
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pandan Mewah.
People said it looks like University or College.
At first I don't think so. It's normal for me cause I daily visit except weekends and holidays.
But after I visited few school, I agreed with them.
Maybe because it's big and quite new. (7 years old now)
Time flies, I entered this school since 2005 and now 2011.
I've been study here for 6years including this year.
This year will be my last year here. So, Cherish.

" It's Monday morning at 7:00am.
     You’re still half asleep; your homework’s half done.
     Your shower is cold; your oatmeal’s dry.
     Your mother forgets to kiss you good-bye.
     You’re walking to school; it’s thirty degrees.
     Your fingers won’t work; your toes and ears freeze.
     Your zipper is stuck; your left sneaker squeaks.
     You slip on school steps; you trip in the hall.
          The class door is locked; library’s the same.
         You sit under the fan; your classroom is cold.
       Your pen are dull; the ink jams.
      Your math partner’s gone; your neighbor is rude.
     Your teacher’s again in a crabby mood.
     The morning bell rings; it is 7:30am.
     Come cozy up to the whiteboard,
     Another school day’s begun.    "

No comments: