Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Hello! How was your Chinese New Year so far? Hope you all have fun during this CNY. =) Well, the day before Chinese New Year, was busy helping my mom to clean & wash the sotong, prawn, fish and etc for Reunion Dinner. It's fun! Saw a lot funny things inside their stormach. I was like torturing them. Hahaha! After help out my mom in kitchen, I went and clean the house and everything. Sweat a lot. When the times come, bath time! You can't even describe the feelings. You've been doing things and sweat a lot. Bath is the best time after so long. =p

Hand-made "jiu pai tau fu".
Me:" Maa, look here and smile."
Mom:" *smile*, like that also want to take photo.-.-"

Chicken.
Kampung chicken.

Sotong.

I found this small fish inside sotong's stormach.

Pity fishie.

the eggs?


 

 




 



Tong Yuen! =D

No comments: