Thursday, March 24, 2011

Times Square Cosmo World

Last Tuesday during holidays, went Times Square Cosmo World since Yen Teng had invited me =) This is my first time went in to Cosmo World and play. Haha I have so much fun that day actually and because of something i have to buy jersey and change mmm... While we're finding for jersey, Samantha saw a very nice shirt and we bought together. Haha =) Overall, just nice. Memorable day. ;)


Cute Boy. (Pei Ying's neighbor)

Pei Ying and Yen Teng.

Daniel

Yen Teng and Me

Samantha and Me.

Funny faces. Lols

Me and Samantha

This cause me headache.

Mee Hun, Daniel, Samantha, Me and Yen Teng.

Cute lil kid.

Sweetie. =)

Me and Daniel.
( Pity his sleepy face, just slept for 2hours)

Me and Samantha.

Me and Yen Teng.

Me, Samantha and Yen Teng.

Samantha.

Joey and Yen Teng

Yen Teng and Samantha

Me and dearie.

Dearie

Daniel

Joey

Celine

Me and Yen Teng

Us!

Us.

Me and Sweetie.

Samantha

Yen Teng

Me, myself and I.

Me and dearie.

Pei Ying and Yen Teng.

Daniel and Mee Hun.

US!=)

Lastly, Chatime! =)
(Strawberry yogurt and Classic hazelnut chocolate.)

No comments: