Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back from Camp Transformation 2011! =)

Hey peeps. I'm back from Camp! =) I'll just tell you the Truth. I loves this year Camp, i means... seriously I Loves it. I laughed a lot throughout this Camp, I dunno why. Never felt this way before, a little things can just made all of us laughed for the whole Camp and I seriously Loves it. =')

I get to know a lot of new friends like Michelle's friends; Florence, Jae Ying, Elisa and Yee Neng. And got a lot a lot more closer with all of them like Mei Wan, Joey Chow, Jasmine, Kar En, Abigail, Clarisse, Chelsea, Ann Chee, Jin Shyan, Yen Teng... We spend time together All the time, for me I think we did had Great fellowship and I proud of you all. =) I felt so touched when I heard the members said they want to be with me wherever I go. This is so sweet and I thanks God. I pray for them, the young one that they will continue to grow in Christ and wants to know God's words even more. Camp just ended and I hope for the following days, months even years! We will continue this way, keep our relationship even more closer and serve as a family. =')

Guess what? When the time I reach home, I Miss you all so much... very much.. really much... extremely much... I want to spent more times with all of you like how we spend time together in Camp. I miss the time We laughed SO MUCH together, We cheer each other up, We sing together, We shared we chat together on the bed.. and a lot more! I will never forget the time we laughed so so so so so much on the bed. Every time we gather on the bed and the laughter is always On. All the laughter is priceless.. precious.. More to come. I Loves You All! =')

To be continue.....

No comments: