Saturday, July 30, 2011

He is Everything to Me ♥


I grew up in Sunday School, I memorized all the Golden Rule
and how Jesus came to set the sinner free.
I know the story inside out and I can tell you
all about the path that led Him up to Calvary.
But ask me why He loves me, and I don't know what to say.
But I'll never be the same, because He changed my life
when He became everything to me.
He's more than a story, more than words on a page of history.
He is the air I breath, the water I thirst for and the ground beneath my feet.

We're living in uncertain times and more and more I find that
I'm aware of just how fragile life can be.
I wanna tell the world I've found, a love that turned my life around.
They need to know that they can taste and see.
Now everyday I'm praying, just to give my heart away.
I wanna live for Jesus, so that someone else might see that He is
Everything to Me.
Looking back over my life at the end, I'll go to meet You,
saying You've been Everything to Me.

No comments: