Friday, March 9, 2012

I.Am.Back.2012.

Hey all. How are you guys doing? Hope ya doing good. :) I'm finally back to blogger life. It's been 2months since my last post! Quite long I think? Haha. Ya, many things had happened within this few months. Good and Bad. Happy and Sad. Sweet and Sour. Of course, a lot of them was good, happy and sweet. Everything happened for reasons :)

The recent Me. :)

Erm, what I've been doing in this few months? I'm working as a teacher! Haha. Unexpected eh? Ya, as teacher at R.E.A.L Kids Campus. Kindergarten of course. Time spent with them is like spending time with seconds. Time flies real fast. Maybe I really loves this job. Know what, I loves my kids so much. :) Thinking of them day and night. Haa! I'll post their cute faces soon. :) And, I'll try to keep my blog alive! Haaha. Have a nice day with the Lord. Nights :)

No comments: