Saturday, September 12, 2009

♥ Friday!Friday! ♥

Wow!I love Friday!Saturday!Sunday!Love deep deep ♥ Hohoho..Iris and Suet Ling change their hair style already..wohoo!~ Must be very cute and pretty =D I want to see!Want to see!Teehee~ Tomorrow i come and spot check you 2 de new hair style ya *Evil Smirk* xD and soon Family Camp..Wah..make me so excited,especially this year.Somemore this year same hall with my 3Gals and the last night go teman Darling Sam xD Surely a lot of things to talk lol Fun!Fun!And and just now went pasar malam with my mom,while i eating..I saw my Darling Sam and Kimberly..lol..duno whether she saw me or not ler? xD Heehehe..Okler.Nothing to blog already =) Tomorrow Sg Gabai part 2..hahaha..afterthat back to church for P1 and P2 "Show You Colours"..Fun yo!Enjoy~!Yay!Yeahoo~I can sleep Big Big bed today and tomorrow!Cause my sister went Kelantan for 3days trip =P Good night.Bye!♥


FUN!

No comments: