Monday, June 7, 2010

1 year anniversary..hahaha..

Guess what?Camp Transformation 2010 No Quarter just around the corner.4 days to go! =) Have you sign up yet?Sign up NOW and go with me =) Camp Transformation is just Perfect,you cannot missed this.You will regret if you missed Camp "Transformation" ;D It will bring a lots of Fun and Challenge for SURE =) Of course,you can find your Good Friends or even Best Friends through Camp Transformation.I had the Experience you know?Haha =D

Here we go! =)
Perting Valley.

Last years Camp.


The day we started to build our relationship.
05 June 2009,through BUS!haha =)


Tadaa..
I found her in my life.
We chat non-stop for
5days 4 night.=)

She became my Best Friend,
Best sister.
05 June 2010 the anniversary of the day
I first met you.

Imma miss you this year.
hahaha =')

No comments: