Monday, June 28, 2010

Appreciated.♥ =)

Appreciated?Yea,appreciated what you have now.Things might be lost in the next seconds.So,feel blessed for who you are and what you have now,alright?This is just a reminded for all of us. =)

What so special about appreciated for me?Haha,okay.I did really appreciate a good sister aka a very best friend,that's Samantha Chang =) Know why?Haha,after i read what she blog about me..this and that;once again,I know i find the right way.No regret for being Close with you.This is it.By his grace,his plan,his love for us we meet,we get to know each other and become a really good friend to each other.=) Your post touch my heart,soul and mind.lol Every time i read,i read the whole post and i NEVER get bored at all.=) and i like to being with you,talk with you,laugh with you,hang out with you and most greatest thing within these all things is Camping with you.HAHA Agree with me? LOL and this Week i'm going to camping with you!I miss Milo,hamster and and..and your...B-e-d.hahaha ;D

Ok,back to the topic.Yea,quite a number of people after reading your post and they do ask me to Appreciated this Relationship,continued to serve Him and together Grow in Him =) Thanks for the post,the Longest post you ever did.It encourage me a lot dear,Love ya =)
Samantha's lovely post



Camping.
We chat a lot through the Camping.
Till the very late night.I means
"Morning?"haha.


This is how we look like when
we're watching the horror movie
Last Years Camping.

Going to sleep but yet
we still chat non-stop.
Our sweet
Memories ever.=)


Thank you.
Sweet fella. x)

No comments: