Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessed Birthday to Myself. 10/10/10



10/10/10
It's my Birthday!
A perfect date from God.=)

Thought to have a Superb-Wonderful-Memorable Birthday this year.Plan to have a small party actually,but all things just comes too sudden.The date is nice and i turn 17th years old girl.=) But every things goes well,normal and ya.Anyway,I thanks God for every things. =)

Thanks ya all for the Birthday wishes.
*Special thanks to ; Abigail,Wing and Cyrus.They sent me at the same time on 10/10/10,10:10:10 Haha,i didn't really expected people will do this but they did and so ya,appreciate it.Thanks!Haha =) Thanks ya Suetling,Munteng,Jenny,Wing and Jowene for the Lunch at Kim Gary.AND Thanks for those who gave me pressie.=)
I lovin' it.
Appreciate! =)

xoxo,
Lee Choo.♥
Good Night..

No comments: