Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Read this then you will know..

Sorry for the late update.=p Yea.Last saturday 16/10 after youth apprentice,I went Cheras Neway with Samantha and Peitze.Before the week,Samantha invited me for Sing k so okay lar since I didn't went there for quite some times.At first i wonder why suddenly go sing k,then she told me her mom have to go somewhere and she not following so decided to go Neway.What happen is,the whole week Samantha mad at Peitze for something and i dunno what,so let it be.And during the time in k-room both of them didn't talk or anything.This one singing right beside me that one emo,lying around and going in and out.On a sudden they gave me a surprise with Birthday song,the waitress brought the cake in and the singing girl+emo one laughing and talking over there which i dunno Who are they.They actually 'pretend' argue at each other,they are actually nothing and trying to let me fall into the trap which i didn't fall into their trap for i am clever.Actually i did.=p Hmmp!Let the pictures do the talk then.=)



Cake from Bread story,
not them ya.=p


Erm,with the singing girl.


With the emo one.


With the two strangers.


With my best friend - Birthday cake


Don't terasa ya.=p


Again the two strangers.


Eat your food properly lar.=p
















Emo again,bite sotong =(


Okay lar.
With SAMANTHA CHANG PUI MAY.


With CHAI PEI TZE.


With the two Samantha Chai Pui Tze.


Me and Samantha


Me and Pei tze.

Ohh,another surprised they gave me while on the way home.Samantha took a very very big plastic bag from the car boot and it's wrap with nwspaper.Guess what is that...is a VVBBC (Very Very Big Birthday Card).lol Haha =)


Got this a very big big card from the both of them.
55cm x 39cm


They put a lot of photos and words.

*Click this pic and you can see clearly.
This is what Samantha wrote.=)

My reply :" I'll share with you more,coming up soon.Hahaha!You too remember God...and of course Me!Is always there for you =) If you face any problems and i'm not there yet,God is always there right beside you.=) Hahaha.Yeala,I will use this gift one day in God's timing.Okay?Best Friend!Heehee =) "

Hehe,she learn and write this.

" So..I wanna wish you : Ahem..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SELAMAT HARI JADI
생일축하

陈丽珠:
生日快乐"


Peitze wrote this.

Reply : "Haha.I know you will miss me lar lol Yea,though we're not in the same group but we are still in the same church and together serve Him.If I didn't 'layan' you then I know no one will do dy lor.lol P/S - I won't cry for you but Samantha =p,cause you already wished me on my birthday mar..Fail dy.Haha!"




a bookmark from them. =)

Photos about Us.=')







Thanks ya =')

No comments: