Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Out =)

Hi! I'm back after 1 week. Didn't get to update my blog for a week, busy with those Videos in shooting and editing. It's a busy yet fruitful week for me I guess =) Seems lots of things happened in just a week and of course, I've learnt lots of things in many ways. Always remind ourselves, complete every mission that we want to achieve and if we have failed today, let's make a difference tomorrow. Always come back with a completed mission. =) Alright? Okay, is time for me to have a breath. =p Yesterday noon went Times Square to catch a movie and to enjoy the dessert. Night time went Rendezvous Steak Garden with the sister and mom. =) Pictures is here.


- Ghost must be Crazy. -
I loves this movie, cause it made me laugh so so much! =)


Bought tickets
 "The Crazy things girls do for Love."
Read this in Borders, boring after I read 3 pages.
 While I waiting..

 Snowflake =)


 Pei Tze.

Buy One Free One.
Today is the last day, go and grab yours now. =D


At Night. =)
Rendezvous Steak Garden.


Sister.
Me.
Mom.

Chicken Maryland.
Mine - Fried Cheesy Chicken. x)
I call this 'Bird's Cage'. Lols


Carrot Milk and Fried Cheesy Chicken. =)

Satisfied. Very full. =)

No comments: