Friday, April 15, 2011

Simple day out

A simple day out which can just brightened up my day. =) Wednesday went to pick my brother from work at somewhere near pavilion and he brought us to pandan indah 'Brother Bak Kut Teh' for dinner. Since we went down to kl surely we'll not lose this chances for Chatime, bought chatime before we go for dinner. x) It's been quite a long time since we really sat down and eat together. Normally maybe working, come home late and etc. When we eat together, we can really talk and know more things about each other right. And this is great. =) Ya. That's why I love.

And ya, everyone drink more water and rest more. I'm now in the sick category; flu, cough and sore throat. But hey, i'm not in the sick mood. Haha. Alright, take care. =)


Chatime Times Square.

Happy Feet.
After 9pm for Selected Tea got Buy 1 Free 1 promotion. =)
Restaurant Brother Bak Kut Teh.


This is very yummy.
Finish our food. Very full very nice =)
Sister, Brother and Mom.
My all-time favorite drink =)
Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea.

Puyu Black Tea, not really likey. =p

Ichiban Roasted Tea, this not bad.

I loves this shoot. Nicer if with Lomo apps right.

No comments: