Thursday, October 6, 2011

People around me. =)

Recently get to talk with people that I didn't see them for quite a while and so ya, been catching up with them these days and I'm feel very glad. =) We loves talks. I am more talkative compared to last time, right. Haha. Loves talking with them. =)


Lye Yoke Fei.
Lovely-crazy gal I've met. Loves talking with her.
All-time-hyperactive gal! Which make her special. =)
Will always burst into laughter when you spending time
with her. She's really talkative and friendly. =)
She always said she's high when talking with me.
I wonder why. Haha. Oh, I miss talking with her.

Low Yan Yee.
My ex-classmate, used to spent all times in school with her.
Different class now and didn't get to spend much time together.
But yea, recently catching up with her again. =)
Planning to hang out one day. haha!

Fah Jie Yee.
The one I used to makes her t-a-l-k. Yes, talk. Haha
Cause the first day I met her, she don't talk a single word.
But after knowing her for some times, she's talkative!
Didn't see her for quite some time in church cause of upsr.
But she promised she will be back soon. =)

Mei Wan and Joey Chow. The two cute lil girls.
Both them that I get close with during Camp Transformation 2011.
Its nice to spent times with them and knowing them more. =)
Glad to see them growing in Christ.
They are good in sweet talks, makes my heart melt. haha.

No comments: