Saturday, October 22, 2011

Updated.

Was looking at my photos and realize that I didn't really update photos or post about my recent life for the past few weeks/months. So ya, photos will do the speak. =)

12 September 2011, celebrate Mooncake Festival.

Lantern.

We girls made this, Love. =)

The Girls.

Me, Iris, Wing, Suet Ling and Munteng.

17 September 2011, Sungai Gabai Waterfall.

Went Sungai Gabai with the Group.=)

Yen Teng enjoying the slide.=)

Me and Yen Teng.

Yen Teng, Me and Mun Teng.
We loves water!=p

 We're Group Trophimus!=)

01 October 2011, Wall Climbing at Putrajaya.

Wall Climbing!

Mun Teng.=)

Yen Teng.=)

All sort of things is going on. Haha.

Didn't know I've opened my mouth so big. Lols

Je Hsi modeling for Coke ads.

John the Commander.. err...?

Group Trophimus.=)

No comments: