Monday, April 2, 2012

Relatives.

Last 2 weeks I think, during school holidays. All my aunties, some of my cousins and Grandma from Penang came down to KL visit us for a few days. :) My house is filled with noise and laughter, all the happy moments. Especially with the kids. Haha. Brought them out to KL areas, shopping from the morning till late night for that few days. Tired, really. But it was fun lar. Haha :)

Cousin, Shan Shan. :)

 It's my Grandma!:)

 
Celebrate her 79th Birthday with Secret Recipe Durian Cake!



The cousins.

Mom and her sisters, my aunties.

The 6 Sisters!
From the left 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Mom), 4th, 5th, 6th aunties.

Them with my Grandma :)

Us, the young 1. haha.

Enjoying Kit-Kat.

Zun. :)

Me and Shan Shan. :)

The 2 kicik first time in KLCC.

 Lunch @ KLCC.

 Sis, Cousin sis and Me.







No comments: