Sunday, August 31, 2008

30/08/2008

~30/08/2008~

Im wake up on 10.15am,bath and doing something till 12.15pm.Afterthat jenny call me go to eat Tom Yam together(jenny,munteng and me).Thn i walk to Tom Yam there,their two still not yet come!Nevermind,i go to find them in munteng house.When i arrive munteng house,jenny come out smile and said:" Hehehe....not my problem,is munteng ar...she wanna bath lor!" =.="
We eat Tom Yam till 1.20pm something.Suetling send message and said,later she will come my house with iris.Thn i walk back to my house,munteng and jenny also go my house...hahaha...5 of us almost always together one...^^
At my house,suetling become so noti and also funny...hehehe...make us laugh till cant STOP!hahaha....thn about 2.15pm jenny ask some one fetch us go to church.About 2.35pm cyrus come and fetch us,thn go and fetch ai yee and also vivian.On the way to ai yee house,RAINING!!
Afterthat cyrus ask ai yee,where got cake shop?Because wanna buy cake for eemay and linus.Thn we go to church already...Chairing 3pm start ady,so early...we got sang sunday school song,that song i remember that i sang before...hahaha...so CUTE!Afterthat we play floorball together till 6pm,thn clean church (but we all at outside) hahaha....winner-grp samuel,2nd-grp gideon,3rd-grp joshua and the 4th-grp moses.About 7pm eemay fetch me and carol go teratai makan,makan untill 8.20pm thn eemay fetch me and jenny back home.
Back home ady,rest a while,bath,watching tv,playing game.About 11pm my sister fetch me and mom go TESCO AMPANG.So many people there,i saw my friends there also...hahaha....12.15am on thhe way to Mc'D,we go pandan mewah Mc'D makan,we makan till 1.35am.Thn bac home,arrived home thn bath,online a while,read book till 3.50am only going to sleep...hehehe...
Next morning i wake up on 8am,because need go church.... so sleepy zzzZZZzzzZZZ.....1.30pm me follow eemay go makan again...hahaha...eemay,hooi ling,jenny,munteng,iris,suetling and me go makan together.3pm something we all back home ady...

~END~

No comments: