Sunday, August 3, 2008

Time Square playing Games >.<"' first time

Yesterday i so happy.Our group gideon is going to time square and play Go Go Gideon Geng Geng Game!I think is a good fellowship yesterday!I same group with pui mun,jenny & shueh-yi.And my leader is shueh-yi.Almost like 6.45pm games is started!Then cyrus call us go "hang gai"first,thn eemay will send message to us and see what the things we need to do.Thn we wait eemay message.That we have need to go STARBUCKS cafe take photo with the starbucks logo =.="' (have to ask a stranger to take funny group picture for us)*sob* malu.And also eemay send a verses from bible about(Rejoice......Rejoice....)So that we go supermarket found rejoice shampoo and remember how many colour that rejoice shampoo had.After that pui mun use she phone and take video when we're going to 7-floor.=.="' When waiting eemay message,we go some shop see beg,because i wanna buy beg.All the beg NICE~~ thn wait!wait!wait!msg still not yet coming...so we go another shop see again,thn i buy beg already!!pui mun & shueh-yi seem like my mom,check my beg(thank you).After i buy beg,i seeing my brother there,he ask me something thn follow he friends go dunno where already.Afterthat,we done!Thn we all meet at GASOLINE,eemay book for us a room(thx eemay).In GASOLINE;jenny,mun teng,kim ng,kayson n me take nice picture(damn funny one).so "syok"...About 9pm++ we bill thn back home.Thats all i feel so syok one...no more ady...^^

~END~

No comments: