Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Friends to me =)

Everyone needs best friend right?Best friends are always there for me when I am down or having problems =) A best friend is the person I can rely on for anything no matter what...Good friendships equal honesty between the two people. There are no lies within a friendship,to be a good friends you have to be trusted and is the one that's spent the most time with =D Best friends have so much fun together whether it's doing things together or hang out.It's fun to do this though because I am with my best friend.One call from anyone of them,I'll surely On..No matter where they go,i'll surely follow.It's very happy when i saw they Happy and ofcourse very sad when i heard their problems & sharing.My heart very Pain = Dunno why,I feel hurt..i had cried secretly before for some of their problems...lol and I always hope all these problems & things happen to me but not them.Hahaha..and I very glad that Samantha and Peitze will come to me and share what their inside...They are Very Important to me =) This is what I feel to my bestie.hahaha.. =) Very glad that God sent them to me and willing to support each other and help each other.


"Friendship appears when two people meet,share mutual interests and contribute to the quality of each other's life.It is someone you can share your inner most thought with and be assured they will not judge you.Friendships give us some of the greatest moments of our life.We laugh,we cry and stand by one another during this journey where we call,Life. "





= ♥ Tan Lee Choo =

No comments: