Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =) CNY nothing special this year...*Just put my Hope on my Birthday this year! heehee..special one! =)

erm ya,13/02 went my aunty house stay over for 1 night at Banting =) Cause of opposite her house having CNY Festival,quite a lot of things to see lar..So we went there and visit =D so..12am (14/02) fireworks starting to bomb everywhere..no police..play whatever you want..So..okay..The fireworks were Very Nice =) ok..enough..i have no energy to stand there and watch dy...lying on the bed..Can't sleep..okay..My mom and sis came in..they both slept dy..and me? Can't sleep..went and on Facebook thru phone..the fireworks still bomb-ing..ok..I count how longs it take for the fireworks..so ya,12am starting to bomb..and it's stop at 2.38am..okay..after that...still got lar,but not really noisy.so..at last,my turn to rest..lol

And our plan for CNY is to do Movie Marathon!haha..sound crazy.. =) Ya,today went Midvalley watch Valentine's Day together with Irene & Yenteng..Our planned is to watch 3movies a day actually..haha..But we only watch Valentine' Day today..14 blades underage and 72 tenants of prosperity Full dy..after that we went Kuan's for Dinner =)



Valentine's Day..
y "Am I still
Single?"
hahahaha!lol

No comments: