Friday, August 6, 2010

Rest In Peace,Brother Jen Ruw.. =')


Beloved Soo Jen Ruw
31/10/1990 - 05/08/2010


07/08/2010
Rest In Peace,bro.=')

He left us on 05 August 2010,which is yesterday evening.
Yesterday i received few sms.I read,i'm Stunned and Shock.
Dunno what to do,but my hands shiver.
I read the sms over,over,over and over again..
I just couldn't accept on that moment,heart is just very Pain.
But i know where you are now.=')
You had done your mission and God bring you Home.
No more suffer and pain in this cruel world.
But a very Beautiful Place that God had prepared for You.
- I Appreciated You much,Bro.=') -

- Thanks for you had called and brought Us out
Left 4 Dead(opposite leisure mall,CC)
for a lot of Times.=')
- Thanks for fetching me to KL General Hospital
when my brother got Incident.
We had talk so much during the journey.=)
(08/02/2010.)
- Thank you for calling me out to support you guys
for Morning Basketball Match.=)
(25/07/2010.)
- Thank you for the Msn conversation,you're
very nice to talk to.
Last chat with your Msn account is on
(05/08/2010) =')
- Thanks for the funniest joke that you've told me
last 2 sunday ago.(26/07/2010)
- Thanks for you keep teasing for my Funny-ness.Hahaha!
But you're more funnier,bro.=')
- The last called i received from you when i still sleeping
and after the called you ask me continued to sleep lar.haha =')
Only 22.66 second we've talk in the phone,
but it will always be in my memories.
(25 July 2010,07:58am)

*Hope to be in the same Group with you is i
always Do actually,and i wait for this Chance.
But now,God had already brought you
Home =')


These ALL will be in our
MEMORIES!=')

Thanks For EVERYTHING,bro
Here your favourite song in my Blog.
"Come What May-Moulin Rouge".
May you rest in peace,
See you in Heaven One Day.
♥ Lee Choo.=')

No comments: