Monday, November 1, 2010

Blessed Birthday to my dearest bro.=)

01/11/2010 Blessed 22 Birthday Goorr! =) I thank God that you have grown so much after many things happen.Mom is always proud of you now but sometimes she worry for you coming home late yet she set you free.lol Last time you used to bully me and made me cry by playing with me -.- Okay,its our memories.Since 3 or 4years ago you started bought Birthday Pressie for me and I felt lil touch actually.LOL and sometimes i lack of money or maybe I go out with friends then you are the one who ask and gave me money. xD Thanks anyway.Now let the photos do the talking. =)


Found this on Facebook.
Looks cute.Haha.


The 'grow in the dark' pant that
I will never forget.


Found this pic.
Took this 4/5 years ago.


My Elder sis,ME,mom
and the one with Peace is my Bro.


Random pictures i found in his
Facebook.


He's Branded Fever.


A lot of Friends.


Silly Faces.


Sill faces.


Tertiba always.


Brothers for Life.


Sisters for Life.

No comments: