Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Camp 2010!

Have you sign up for Family Camp yet?Yea,I did.=) 4th to 7th November at Genting view Resort.I am so excited for Family Camp!Program has change lil bit this year and it's sound Fun.For sure,I'll meet new Friends and my Friends there.Spend time with them and of course to save their souls. =) Living Out Love,theme for this year Camp.Find out more with Dr.Alistair King which is our Speaker.

I already packed my things last night,can you see how excited I am?Hahaha!Very excited.This year my age of friends is going to sit for their Spm soon and most of them not going for camp.All the very Best!Err...I am gonna meet new friends,friends and my bestie there!Hehe.I will take photos and post here and on my facebook kay! =)

Before that,i am so gonna get myself a Bag.Thanks God for the plan.Tomorrow I'll be going maybe Times Square,Sungei Wang,Fahrenheit and Pavilion which all located at the same place to shop and buy things.And...Foods at Pavilion.Addicted addicted. =) See you there.

No comments: