Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blessed Birthday dearie Iris ♥

Times flies! It's your birthday again, Iris Chong Kar Yan. Haha =) Both us 18years old edy and I knew you for like 14years including this year! Woah. Times really flies, blink an eye and we're all now 18years old teenager. =) Without you in my life, I will not know where am I now and what am I doing now. But everything God's plan right, so we're still close friend after so many years. And my childhood is All about You, the childhood memories is All with You. I guess you too? Haha =) You know what? Just now I went your Dad shop, I walk around and All our memories keep popping out. Think back the naughty us running around and do silly things, I smile. I felt so warm with the Smile from the bottom of my heart. Haha! =) Wish you all the very best for this year! College life is tough, study hard ya. Everyday carry the cross and walk with Him. Blessed Birthday! Love ya so much.







1 comment:

Happy walker said...

first time visits here.. =D