Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love You, Mom.




There is so so much words to say if you want me to.
So, simple is always the best thing to do. =)

You are the bestest Mom.
You loves and cares for me.
You allow me to do anything I loves to do.
(Of course In good way not the bad way. ha)
You're easygoing person.
Loves when i'm doing silly thingy or expressions,
you  play with me. lol
I thanks God for you mommy.

I loves the moment when I telling you the book of Genesis.
and you will sit there and listen to me.
Loves when I gave funny examples when you don't understand. =p
Loves when there is excited part of the story,
you keep on asking me questions and wants to know more.
I wants you to be with me in Heaven.
I pray and know one day you will accept Him, Jesus Christ as ya Savior.
I Love You, Mom! =)

No comments: