Monday, September 29, 2008

This day

The same thing 08.40am go church,worship and sunday discipleship class till 1.30pm.After that we go makan together,reached there (zap fan dong) yenteng and me walking back to my house a while.When we wanna back to find them* suddenly raining =.=" ,and i call jenny say we never go makan with her already.So,yenteng call and tell she mom that staid my house till after fellowship.After the call,yenteng so happy that she mom let her staid and she suddenly dancing =.='' ,because she too happy..."faint" Around 3pm,munteng and jenny come my house again~ both of them go my room sing k again with my sister...=.=" of course me and yenteng in the living room online!online!online! hahaha...yenteng become naughty naughty already har,kacau me till never stop one..."faint!faint!faint!" type many thing to my friends,make my friends blur already.Donno why i already become different one,hahaha...Munteng,jenny and my sister in room sing k sing k,yenteng and me online!online!online! 6.25pm we all go fellowship night already and 10.10pm i'm reached home.

*jenny,munteng,suet ling,wing,johnlian,ah seng,ernest,eemay,esther,wai loon,wen cheong,cyrus,linus,ritchie and henry.

= thats all =
= damn boring =
= Lee Choo =
= byez =
= good night =

No comments: