Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holiday

Today i skip school again and holiday is coming soon.And my Mummy said:" No need go school already laaa,holiday coming soon.Skip two day,skip two day..." Weird~ :p after that i go and do home work and 12.30pm online chit chat and find something to do.Then 12.45pm suet ling's sign in msn and of course we chat.And suet ling told me that she at munteng's house,and later wanna came my house :D About 1.30pm they reached my house and sure we will chit chat together leee.5pm suet ling's and munteng's needs to go tuition already.Suddenly!Munteng's called me:" Wanna go makan or not?",of course i will ask:" You all never go tuition meh?" and munteng's said:"Today no tuition already leee..." then i asked:"Where are you now?",munteng's:"The Store..." and me answer:" Ok leee,i coming now..."funny right?haha...i think so (tak tahu malu hor?) :p

We go makan and chit chat till 06pm and planned where we want to go?As last planned to go my house...=.="' Reached home,they go my room and suetling's practice she song item(a while).And of course,we Sing K laaa....(nak tunggu apa ni) LOL sang sang sang,sang till 07.30pm and suetling's wanna go back home already!But is too late and dark laaa.WALKING man...cannot laaa!So i ask suetling's staid untill 09.30pm and my sister fetch back,then she said ok.And we continued to online and also chit chat till 09.30pm and my sister fetch them back home already.Thats all about today...i think that tomoro they wanna come my house again...wow~ :D

Thats all today laaa....
happy~ today thank you ya,pretty cutie gal :
-suet ling
-mun teng
-wing

good night,have a good rest.
= lee choo=

No comments: