Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Went to p.penang 3days for a wedding dinner

~13/09/2008~
Today i woke up on 09.15am,and 10am i went to restaurant with my mom till 10.30am.About 11.15am we prepare something for the trip.Drink,food and something that can ate one...hehehe...Around 12pm,we move on to "pudu raya" bought bus ticket and take bus to p.penang,the bus 1.30pm will be reached there.And 1pm i went to "chi cheong gai" with my sis,because the bus is not yet reached.And my mom wait us inside the pudu station,so lugubrious.We two go "chi cheong gai" bought "tau fu fa","tong sui" and "gao zi".Of course,we bought for mom also la.1.20pm we back pudu and take bus to p.penang.On the way to p.penang,me slept a while.And 04.30pm we reached ipoh rest station,and we bought corned,one bag of salted peanuts and also take picture.After that continued to p.penang,around 6pm we reached butterworh.And take bus to grandma house at "permatang tinggi".On the way to permatang tinggi,i saw rainbow and take picture.7pm reached grandma house,so tired!!When reached grandma house,no one there...=.="' Could all gone church already.10.30pm their back,and supper thn go to bed.

~14/09/2008~
07.15am woke up,brush teeth,bath and wore nicely.And wait my cousin came and fetch us go to Taiping,that my aunt house.And my cousin is the bridegroom,11am bridegroom gone to visited bride,and me staid at aunt house.Around 11.30pm bridegroom and bride reached aunt house and all their friends,cousin,aunt came and had a buffet together.Around 3pm all is gone,and me,sis,mom,four aunt and also all children staid at elder aunt house bath and wore nicely for the wedding dinner.3pm-6pm all is staid in living room watch television,somebody slept.7pm on the way to a cafeteria for wedding dinner.Wedding dinner i drunk 4 and half cup of red wine
:p and ends on 11.35pm.And we gone back to aunt house took bag and prepare to back grandma house,when we're gone to outside,one of my cousin shouts so loud.Because she daughter,my cousin too(shan shan,3years old,a pretty and clever girls).Suddenly fell down and she face suddenly fell too.Shan shan is
frighten us,and my uncle held her and call her don fell asleep.My uncle brought shan shan go hospital and check.When shan shan on the way to hospital,my elder aunt and also my cousin cry and prayed for the Lord hope that shan shan alright.Around 12.10pm shan shan is back!She's nothing,just inside she body was steaming hot,and not enough sleep.After that we'r back to grandma house and go to bed.

~15/09/2008~
Im woke up on 09.15am and my aunt call grandma and told yesterday 2am shan shan woke up and call she mom brought her to kitchen many times already.Shan shan cant walking,could she sick.Thn shan shan told she mom,kitchen got people call shan shan,shan shan wanna go there.My aunt their think that shan shan grandpa(my uncle) call her,could she grandpa car is behind kitchen(shan shan grandpa passed away this years).So that my another uncle brought the car to front.Scary!!After that i went to bath and watch television,really nothing to do there!Could kampung-kampung one.No shopping centre around permatang tinggi,need drove far a bit.Afternoon,about 6pm my cousin brought me and my sis go around permatang tinggi.And buy some biscuit and candy.After that we went back grandma house,bath and prepare to went back KL.10.45pm my uncle brought us go bus station wait KL bus.Mixx KL,no no no!mixx my house and my computer!!!!Bus 11.30pm reached,on the way to KL,bus really so so so cold...=.=" and i slept,slept till 04.30am my sis call woke up,could the bus is reached rest station,but i dunwan.And me wanna continued sleep,so i never follow them go down.05.20am we'r reached KL.Happy!!!Thn we take Texi back home,and 05.40pm reached home...

~end~

No comments: