Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Had a lunch with Gang and Ernest ^^

Today we* gather again and had a lunch with ernest the cutie,i feel that today so happy and spent the most of time together and chitz chatz.Around 12.45pm we go tzim tong and chitz chatz chitz chatz makan makan till 5.30pm,wuishehh.....time so long...haha...(ernest belanja us makan,thank ernest) After go tzim tong,ernest fetch us back home and suet ling staid my home till 06.45pm only back home.And 8.30pm my sister fetch me and my mom go jusco,bought some can eat,drinks,shampoo and blaxxblaxx....me bought some sushi "Mix Ebikko,Black Ebikko,Ebi and Marugo" nice~ After that go mc'donald bought choco top ice-cream.And as last i PROMISE my sister that when i'm birthday will buy Baskin Robbin to her and my mother...ARRGGHH....no money already loooo...."faint faint faint faint faint"

*Suet Ling,Iris,Mun Teng,Me and Jenny.
= Lee Choo =
= Byez =
= good night =

No comments: