Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school XDD

Yeah.Everybody know that today is the first day of school :) I woke up on 6am and 6.50am my sis fetch me to school.Reached school!!I dunno where to go and i walk around the school area lolx...and i meet back my friend and we chit-chatzz...biasa jerr~All d class name already changed it,classmate still the same with last years,just some of them change to another classes.My class,3Kemboja(3P3)..=="..and i also meet back 1 of my friend (Ashley Lau) she changed back to my school,since 2007 she changed to Cochrane Perkasa :DD But thn i heard a bad news from her that is she will change back to Cochrane Perkasa,changed back Pandan Mewah almost 2hour and thn chaged back to Cohcrane Perkasa..ISHHH larr..lolx Tomorrow she will be continue at Cochrane Perkasa school lolx...Anyway,hope you happy :) Today at d class i damn sleepy wan,but thn i think morning class good le.As finish school got more free time..HEEE...Ok,stop here.Gotta sleep now,if not later cant wake up LOLX Have a good rest dear all :X

= Lee Choo =

No comments: