Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Busy Day..lol

Yea.This morning 6.30am only i woke up LOL..normally 5.45am wake,but today!!Late dy..So rushed!! I only have half and hour to prepare it!!7am,munteng reached my house and we went to school..After finish school we back home,about 2pm suetling and munteng came my house and we take bus to Pudu(HOT!)Reached Pudu,we together with suetling went to meet her friends and get pendrive from them thn we makan~Around 3.40pm we walk to Time Square.Shop~Shop~Shop~ lastly 3 of us bought the same beg,diff colour larr..XDD first times eh!!~~ kakakazz...6pm we gotta back home dy,3 of us on the way to Hang Tuah Lrt and...raining!! ISHHH...!!We become "lok tong gai" dy~But thn damn Fun wan lerr..hehexx..6.20pm reached Cempaka Lrt and wait my sista fetch us...Guess what?We saw Weng Cheong,he's in the bus..he keep *evil smirk* and look at us LOL hahahaxx..7.30pm my sista fetch my mom,me and suetling to HongLok pasar malam..We separate~ Me and suetling,sista and mommy... wow!We bought many Nice Shirt,Nice Food and Nice Drink (^v^) 09.45pm fetch suetlilng back home and 10.10pm we reached home..Yay!That's what a Busy Day..haha..

= Lee Choo =
= Good Night =

No comments: