Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tired~~

Heyeah~Yesterday really tired~~I woke up on 08.45am and 9.30am my sista fetch me and my mummy go makan till 10am and we went 3 super market (Klang Giant,Klang Mydin and Klang Parade).Since 10am on the way to Klang Giant and 11am we reached there...So jam!!!==" After we shop Klang Giant,continued to Klang Mydin and Klang Parade.We stuck in a traffic jam on our way to Klang Mydin!!Actually suggest after this we went to AEON Bukit Tinggi the last,but because the traffic jam to Klang Mydin...!!So we don't feel wanna go AEON Bukit Tinggi already...After we went to Klang Giant,Mydin and Parade,my sista brought me and mummy to Jenjarom,Banting find my aunt for dinner :D I play with my 2cousin,i love both of them de lash XDD is really so panajang~~Around 8something we want to eat "zi heng geng" and my aunt brought us makan.Around 10am need to go back home ady,is too late..cause i need to go back home and sleep early,need to go school leee :P And we only use 1hour to reached home!!YAY~ 11pm reached home splish splash,check mails and slept...zzZZzzZZzz...thats all :DD



KlangParade-Thai Food Stall




The Most Bigger AEON jusco,Klang.




We saw this!!WAHHH!!!Cause it's Shell station!!This Shell station infront of my aunt Shop..Jenjarom,Banting LOL And just a umbrella cover it XD


My cousin...Bo zai >< see he lash~


Bo Huat..third bro,5years old


Bo Zai..younger bro,3years old




Playing card XDD

= Night =
= Lee choo =

No comments: