Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blessed Birthday Sam and Wing : )

20 April 09

Ya,yesterday Wing's birthday.I've been invited by Wing to celebrate her birthday :) 2.30pm Henri fetch Meng Ching,Munteng,Wing and me together to Midvalley.We reach there and meet Billy(meng ching bf),Kepong KTM to Midvalley celebrate Wing's birthday xD haha..wing,Happy Birthday~Then lunch at Sushi King :DD I ate Piri-piri Chicken + Sushi,the taste kinda nice :) After that walk around,took picture and buy something sugar gummy with munteng.Around 6pm on the way back home.6.45pm reach home =="' So jam..zzz

And The Next Day

21 April 09


After school,around 3pm went Sunway Pyramid with my mom and sis.Nothing plan the
re :P Walk around..Went some shop to see what I want for my birthday present xDD TEEHEE~ I already have some option..hehehe..But still have to wait long time ..10/10 T.T 6more month.Walaoz..October PMR arr..10 October Birthday :DD How is my mood?lol Anyway,next!Went Watson plan to buy Majolica Majorca make up set :) No set,have to separate buy :| Share-share with my sis xDD hvn't buy,my mom not allow that time :( But thn after that she allow,next time buy xDD Before balik rumah,went to buy 1 Dozen J.Co Donut :)) And today what so special ya?MmMmmm...Samantha birthday!Left 4 Dead aa?hahaha..here wishing you Happy Birthday +1 muackxz~~ Good Night :)



Wing and Samantha :DD

= Lee Choo =

No comments: