Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged by YenTeng : )

10 THINGS I DON'T LIKE:
1. 2 faces people!
2. Who is the one always want to win,must not lose
3. Scold me when I dint doing wrong
4. Let people use to be (chut hei tong)
5. Fak pei hei without any reason
6. The one who always swear infront of me
7. Annoy me when I'm doing something serious (less lar..)
8. Shouting me to do something but she/he is doing nothing
9. Essay/Karangan
10. Last minute (okoklar..)

10 THINGS I LIKE:
1. Going to church
2. Msn chat
3. People talk to me with many topic (so I can join into xD)
4. English song (banyak,ask me when you see me :DD)
5. Music;Classical-jazz
6. Left 4 Dead
7. Do what I like to do :D
8. Eat what I like to eat :D
9. Everyone have smiley face :DDD
10.Tell joke and funny-funny thing 100%

10 HABITS THAT I HAVE
1. No suggestion!!
2. EVERYDAY surely kacau people 100%
3. Going to church every sat n sun 100%
4. Online till midnight
5. Suddenly laugh without any reason
6. Before sleep must listen to english song with hand free
7. Msn chat but in fact din talk that much
8. Sleep over time,din go school :P
9. Think some funny idea to kacau people xD 100%
10. Every morning set 5 alarm-5.45am,6am,6.15am,6.30am and 6.45am (only wake up)

10 RANDOM PEOPLE TO TAG
-->Sesiapa jer..Dun shy xDD

No comments: