Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Connaught Pasar Malam =)

Hyee!=) Just now went Connaught Pasar Malam with SuetLing and my sis.Errmm..Very Jam..I means the Pasar Malam very jam..lol..Cause a lot of people =S all standing there and jam..Can't even move..wooof* SuetLing and My sis bought clothes..and I Makan & Minum x) So rush!8.10pm reach there..and my sis get 1 call from her boss,means after Pasar Malam she have to straight away rush to work at around 10pm..Very rush!9.45pm Jam in the Pasar Malam..somemore Connaught Pasar Malam so long!wooots* So have to patient..and patient..then Drove off..All the Way from Connaught to Taman Putra..rush rush rush & horn horn horn =/ errm..not fun..But..hehe..i bought Dukboki xD so happy~ But after i eat Hangkuk Ramyun de Dukboki..erm..Pasar Malam de Dukboki not very nice..heee~ but still nice..lol hahaha!yeap,that's all =DD





Don't miss every soul ,
the one you next to meet
may need to know the Gospel :)

Thanks! ;D
LeeChoo

No comments: