Monday, January 11, 2010

God,protect me..please ='(

God,Protect me..please..
We know,
God is everyday protecting Us! =D

Ermm..
feel better now..
I can handle this time..for what is happen to me
at around 1am+ this morning..
But..
I will still scared.. poor me* hahaha!
It's Very Scary..
It's really Super S-C-A-R-Y once you
EXPERIENCE IT! x(

Will you feel Scary when you Cannot
Control
Yourself and Your Body?LoL..
Haha..
Everything will be fine!
Dun hope this will happen to me again laaa..
scary..haha..
but..I cannot control,
Only Him,
God. =)

*John told us before :" If God know you can handle
what's the next will happen,God will allow
Satan to do watever Satan likes to do.If
He know you cannot handle and so
He wont allow."


Thanks God for helping me
while I in the trouble!
and
answer My prayer =)

* ask me if you wanna know what happened =)
Long Story if I post here =P

- Lee Choo -

No comments: