Friday, July 16, 2010

I met her.

Ahaha.I met her?Yea,i met Michelle Chen aka Michy the sweetie =) She 14years old,but she Form 4.Smart gal!Our future doctor x) We met in a very different way.Erm,we chat quite a lot of things within this few days.I-Love-to-talk-with-ya.It's a good thing right?=) This is just the Beginning for us,we will still have a long long journey to go.right?Aha!and..Imma tell you,you're Friendly ;DD Nice one.Oopps.This saturday you can't join us,but Next saturday let me see your Face.Remember the flag?Naahh!Ahaha.But wait you come then you will know.=) Ohh,Friend..I Love Friend like you. ;)

"I prayed for you before we met,
Not knowing who you'd be.
I asked the Lord to send a friend.
One chosen just for me."


Taa-daa!This is Michy x)


Love this.Thanks sweetie =)
Between,
Why Grudge?
Hair? ahem.x)

No comments: