Monday, July 26, 2010

Think.

Hi people,i'm back.Sorry for not updating my blog for 5days =) But recently i really have No idea what to blog,life is running smoothly for me everyday.Was lying on my bed thinking what course should i take after SPM,ahem..i have no idea after thinking for hours and fall asleep.Follow what God's plan for me,but we need to choose at the first step right?It's time to figure out and plan for future.It's maybe too late,but God have a plan for me.Everything is possible,nothing is impossible. =)


- Next -
Was chatting with Samantha just now,i means Everyday? Hahaha,She Made My Day,Always.Loves to talk with her & being with her.Hahaha,i know am getting annoying for repeated this for plenty of time but i just feel like saying. =)

The first pic with her.
Taken on : 11 June 2009

The last pic..N-O!
It's the Newest pic with her so far =)
Taken on : 05 July 2010

-26 July 2010-
- Parts of the conversation today.lol -
Get this few pics from her blog =)
Samantha's blog







Nooo,you shift dy i even can camping stay over your house for few days and bring me go Sub-Of-The-Day! =P She's very TLC right?TLC stand for Truely Loving,Caring. and of course stand for Tan Lee Choo which is Me (= Oh,ya.I got this Lavender's cookies and John King's egg tart from her last friday,she bought from Pavilion.Lovely =)






Lavender's cookies.♥


John King's egg tart.♥


No comments: