Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I-need-you?



The dreams of you talking with me, the dreams of you holding me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me,the one thing that makes me who I am. I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid,so I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words maybe forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.I woke up everyday thinking of you, i went through everyday with you in my head,i went to sleep thinking about you…then i dreamed about you.You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind =)

Michy,Michy,Michy,Michy,Michy!
The 10 Steps.lol
Hahaha. =D

No comments: