Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day out with My Mummy! =)

- 17 September 2010 -
It's been long time ago since i hang out with my mom.Plus,she's not w0rking that day!So i decided to bring her out and spent my whole day out with my mom! ♥ Move on,yea.2pm having our lunch at Kin Kin's PanMee at Pandan Indah.After Lunch we went Pavilion to have a walk,photos,makan and Snowflakes.While eating Snowflakes,my mom dabao one Snowflakes's bestseller for Samantha,for she did the same thing last time.She's my mom favorite.Hahaha =)

While chatting with my mom and i promise her...in the future when i got my job and salary,i wanna bring her to go many different places and eat many many different kind of foods.=D and i wanna bring her to travel as well for she had gone through so many things when she's young and in the past.I want her to know more things about Christ for I had just told her about Christian Life,Book of Genesis (How God created us),How Christ died for us and etc.=') I want her to accepted Christ and have memorable things in her life since now she quite old edy.=) God had his plans for everyone of us.=) Love you Mummy!


Kin kin's PanMee.


We reach Pavilion.


Me and Mommy!


Mum.She looks Happy!
and so,i happy for Her.=)






Pavilion food republic.


Mom with her
Drink.=)


With her Foods!=)


Tomyam.


Manggo Rice.


Haha,mom took a picture
of Me.


Got my 10stamps and get one
Snowflakes for free. =)


With my bestseller.


Mom with her Taro ball series.
set 4.=)






After pavilion we went
pasar malam for Dinner! =)


No comments: