Friday, September 3, 2010

Nanny McPhee and Aquamarine

I've watched Nanny McPhee 1,Nanny McPhee & the Big Bang 2 and Aquamarine.HAHA!Nanny McPhee 1 and 2 very nice.Iris and SuetLing always said," got kids acted,for you surely nice wan lar." Hahaha,but this is really nice.Trust me,the story line and of course the kids were Cute.Me-Loves-Kids,I know You do.=) Aquamarine,I loves this too!Romantic and it's related about true friendship's Love,Love my Best Friends friends friends friends.You know who you are lar huh,alright.=p Love this dialog from the starfish earing,"As a real friend,she will never let you down,she grown from the inside." hahaha!So..and now your turn to watch yea?=)


Nanny McPhee 1


Nanny McPhee & the Big Bang 2


Aquamarine.

- p/s:Wanna watch more Movies.=p -

No comments: