Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lord.....

- Faith Hope Love -
Lord..
I Love You,All of my Hope is in You.
Jesus Christ,take my life.
Take All of me..

I've just spent my times with you Lord..
I express everything with you..
Lord..i talk with you friendly...you're always there..
You listen to me and i thank you Lord..
I put my Hope in you...
Lord,guide me and lead me always..
Even when i fall..you will still pick me up Lord..
and Lord..I'll be right here waiting.....
waiting..for that day to come...
Lord..you Loves me so much...=')


Lord..
you comfort me..
Through your words...your plans...
Brothers & sisters in Christ..
I feel the warm..
I Love You..Lord..


I find this picture very meaningful
in my way...

Lord...
who will pick up that cup on the floor
and talk with me one day...
Haha..

I Love You Lord..
Lord......................=')

No comments: