Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay!!

Hello! =D IM FREE!!FREE FROM JAIL! (work),My FREEDOM come back to me xD *Utada song (Come back,Freedom come back to me..Come back,Freedom come back to me~) hahaha..So ya,last Friday i decided quit the job and Enjoy my December!What Iris told me is "Anti-work..anti anti anti anti anti!!" Yes,You're Right! xD So..started from 1December2009,1month HOLIDAY!! I can Enjoy my Holiday dy =D Movie!Movie!Shopping!Shopping!Outing!Outing!What else?CHRISTMAS!and then??Aiyah..a lot of things to do one la..hahaha! =) So,let's hang out!And ya,last Sunday after Bible class went Secret Recipe =D Here the picture.. =)


Dear Lyn and Me


Same pose xD


Chocolate Banana
=(
Actually i want Chocolate Cheese..


Jasmine Green Tea! =D

Yay! 1 Cake+1 Drink..


Eh?Why become 6Cakes one?
M-A-G-I-C lar..
hahaha..


and the three Craziness 1..xD

= Lee Choo =

No comments: